We specialize in repairing sewer lines for residential and commercial properties. Pipelining repairs typically only take 3-4 hours for installation this means no major interruptions or downtime for your business or residential home. With our Trenchless Technology, we can repair any sewer line without any excavation!
If your home was built before 1980, there's a good chance that your pipes are made of cast iron. After years of use, this material will corrode, deform, and become blocked. To prevent replacing all of your cast iron pipes, the plumbing contractor at Express Trenchless Sewer Line Repairs offers trenchless pipe lining for residents throughout Miami, FL. During the process, our team will clear your old pipes, provide any needed cast iron pipe repair, and finally line them with a new, protective epoxy layer.
Don't let someone else destroy your property to fix your sewer line. Contact our team today to ask about our trenchless sewer repair service! If you're unsure about the status of your sewer line, we can also perform a sewer line inspection.
We're proud to perform a variety of sewer repair services for clients across Pembroke Pines, FL; Westchester, FL; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Hialeah, FL; Hollywood, FL; Coral Gables, FL; Doral, FL; North Miami, FL; South Miami, FL; Orlando, FL; the Florida Keys and nearby areas.
The process of repairing your sewers doesn't have to be long and messy. The crew from Express Trenchless Sewer Line Repairs can clean and repair your pipes without a mess using our trenchless pipe lining method. Our team will:
- Clean out the pipes using our advanced equipment
- Remove all build-up from the inside of the pipe
- Repair the pipes with epoxy so they flow openly
Our trenchless sewer repair process is done without causing destruction to your property. Epoxy pipe lining is made to last a lifetime. We offer a 50-year warranty on our trenchless pipe repairs. Make an appointment with our team right away to ensure the safety and effectiveness of your sewer lines!
- No digging through your floors
- Much less expensive - pipe relining costs about 50% less than excavation
- Save your tile, wood, or marble - it's usually impossible to find matching floor surfaces that were installed decades ago
- Stay in your home, not a hotel - pipe relining is done from outside, so you can stay in your residence
- Speed - pipe lining takes 1-3 days, not months as for pipe replacement by excavation
- The plumbing can be used during installation except for 3-4 hours a day
Call today to make an appointment with the trenchless pipe lining experts at Express Trenchless Sewer Line Repairs! For all your zero dig sewer line repair needs, we are the plumber contractor for the job!